Terms and Conditions
By proceeding to use this web application and/or website, you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions on this page. The use of, or even accessing, any web application and/or website linked to these Terms and Conditions means that you have read, understand, and agree to all of these terms and agreements mentioned on this page. The use or access of any linked website or web application is referred to as Manage My Nutrition, or this service, as well as other terms, and are owned by Funds Arch Thrive Empowered, an American LLC.
1. I understand and agree that Manage My Nutrition is not a Registered Dietitian and should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a nutritionist or Registered Dietitian. Manage My Nutrition does not provide nutrition advice.
2. I understand that any information that Manage My Nutrition provides is only an attempt to facilitate the user's experience, and that information is not intended to be interpreted as advice or nutrition care. I understand that Manage My Nutrition does not provide nutrition care or personal nutrition advice.
3. I understand that any diet plan, fitness plan, food, or amount that Manage My Nutrition may provide is only to be used as an example. An example plan can be generated using the member's selections and profile, and may be inaccurate. Any information, food, or amounts provided are only to be used as a platform for the user to generate their own individual goals, plans, or diets.
4. I understand that example meal plans are not guaranteed to be provided on a daily basis. The example meal plans are meant to help members understand the platform and facilitate the creation of his or her own diet plans. I understand that any diet or food suggestion provided is not intended to be followed, rather it is provided to help you better understand the platform and facilitate the entry of your own personal diet. I further understand that Manage My Nutrition (inclusive of all affiliated apps and LatinDiets.com) does not claim accuracy of any of the foods, values, calculations, nutrition content, nor calories. I understand that Manage My Nutrition is not liable for any discrepancies, accuracy issues, missing or incorrect information, nor has responsibility to ensure that you understand how to use the platform.
5. I understand that Manage My Nutrition cannot be held liable for any personal or health issues that arise as a result of using this service. I further understand that I cannot hold Manage My Nutrition liable for any reason, and that I agree to use this service at my own risk. I understand that improper wellness decisions can lead to long-term health concerns, or even death, and Manage My Nutrition will not be liable for any negative outcomes resulting from accessing this service.
6. I understand that although I already agree that no liability can be passed to Manage My Nutrition, that these Terms would require the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions.
7. I understand that Manage My Nutrition has the right to suspend or cancel my account at any time. Access to World Wide Web; Internet Delays; Device Issues. I understand that to use this service, access to the World Wide Web is required, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and any service fees associated with such access are the responsibility of the user. I am responsible for providing all equipment necessary to connect to the World Wide Web, including a device and Internet access. Access to certain Manage My Nutrition services may be limited or delayed based on problems inherent in the use of Internet and electronic communications. I understand that Manage My Nutrition is not responsible for delays, delivery failures, or other damage resulting from such problems. I also understand that Manage My Nutrition is not responsible for delays, delivery failures, or other damage resulting from the equipment being used to access this service.
8. Limited Liability and Indemnification. I will not hold Manage My Nutrition or any affiliated members liable for any damages incurred. Under no circumstance will any parties associated with this service be held liable for damages incurred. Any liability found on the part of Manage My Nutrition or affiliated members will be limited to the amount paid for this service.
9. Force Majeure. Manage My Nutrition shall not be considered in breach of or default under these Terms of Service or any contract with me, and shall not be liable to me for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, act of God or the public enemy, epidemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen (each a "Force Majeure Event"). If a Force Majeure Event continues for more than 60 days in the aggregate, Manage My Nutrition may immediately terminate these Terms of Service and shall have no liability to me for or as a result of any such termination. I understand that Manage My Nutrition is not responsible for any identity fraud, and it is up to me, the user, to determine whether someone is using my information without my consent. I understand that Manage My Nutrition is not responsible for verifying my identity or the accuracy of any information I provide.
10. Right to refuse. I acknowledge that Manage My Nutrition reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
11. Paid Services; Monthly Subscription. I understand that this is a paid service using a monthly subscription plan, and that by proceeding with this agreement, I authorize Manage My Nutrition and any third party involved in the transaction process to store my credit card or debit card information and bill my account on a recurring monthly basis. All transactions and purchases are final. The member may request to cancel their membership at any time and may be contacted by Manage My Nutrition to confirm their cancellation request using the email address registered to their account. The member can request to cancel their membership by emailing email@example.com. The member can request to cancel their membership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and must do this more than 48 hours before the scheduled monthly payment date or else the subscription will continue through the end of the following month's payment date. For example, if the member is scheduled to pay their monthly subscription amount on the 21st of February, the member must send the cancellation request before February 19 to avoid being charged on the 21st and continuing their membership through the next payment date in March. If a payment is not successful, Manage My Nutrition has the right to suspend or cancel my account.
13. Terms: "Manage My Nutrition" may be referred to as "Online Nutritionist", "Site", "The Site", "Funds Arch Thrive Empowered", "Funds Arch Thrive Empowered LLC", "ManageMyNutrition.com", "Christian Ronnie", "FABSA", "Latin Diets", "LatinDiets.com", "this service", or any other term as wished. "Online Nutritionist", "Site", "The Site", "Funds Arch Thrive Empowered", "Christian Ronnie, "FABSA", "ManageMyNutrition.com", "Latin Diets", "LatinDiets.com", "this service", or any other term as wished, may be referred to as "Manage My Nutrition". These terms relate to the services provided when using the Manage My Nutrition website or any related applications. ManageMyNutrition.com, LatinDiets.com, Latin Diets and the Online Nutritionist app may be called Manage My Nutrition, or any other term as wished.
14. I understand that in certain states, only a licensed professional can provide nutrition care. I understand that Manage My Nutrition, ManageMyNutrition.com, Funds Arch Thrive Empowered, Christian Ronnie, or any affiliated applications, do not provide nutrition care or nutrition advice. This application is meant for me to manage my own nutrition and goals, using the platform provided. I understand that any example meal plan that Manage My Nutrition may provide is only to be used to facilitate my experience as a member of this service. This service is being presented to you through a state that does not require a person providing nutrition care to be a licensed professionals.
15. I understand that Manage My Nutrition may sell memberships at a promotional introductory rate and will be seeking feedback from me to learn how we may improve user experience. These rates may change after the first month, or specified introctory period. Feedback may be requested from me using the email address entered during the registration process. I understand that Manage My Nutrition may make changes to the service provided during this promotional period.
16. I understand that Manage My Nutrition may offer a free access period as a promotional offer with the intent of obtaining feedback on my experience. This feedback is not required to satisfy the promotional offer.
17. Manage My Nutrition, all content, and all related applications, are property of Christian Ronnie / Funds Arch Thrive Empowered LLC, owner of Funds Arch Thrive Empowered, Wellness Unlimited (also named AENCY 0 LLC), and FABSA (Finance Advertising and Business Services Agency) [also name AGENCY 0 LLC]. I understand that I am enrolling in a monthly subscription. Additional services can be requested at an additional cost by emailing email@example.com. The current monthly rate to subscribe may change at any time, with a possible introductory period being offered free to try. Starting at the end of any free trial, and at the start of registration, the billing account I provide will be charged at the current rate until I decide to cancel my membership. The price to subscribe to the monthly subscription plan through one of the websites or the Google Play Online Nutritionist App through Google Play is currently $49.97 per month. Additional pricing and promotional options are available. Please note that if I am purchasing a subscription through the Apple App Store, that there are certain differences. The Apple App may offer a different free trial period length, with the monthly subscription currently priced at $500 as of 8/13/2017. I understand that I must cancel my Apple subscription through Apple using my Apple ID, and that I am not entitled to a refund for not understanding Apple's subscription and cancelation policy. I understand that the current monthly rate may change at any time, without warning and without limiation. I further understand that my card may be billed at any time and will be billed at prorated amount based on the time lapsed into the current billing cycle. I understand that any of the terms and conditions mentioned on this page may change at any time, without notification.
18. I understand that by agreeing to these terms and conditions, I authorize Manage My Nutrition to enroll me in the paid subscription plan with monthly recurring payments at the current rate. I understand that the $5.00 month-to-month membership is subject to change after the end of the first month, and that the $5.00 subscription is a one-month month-to-month rate. I understand that I have the option to cancel at anytime. To cancel an app subscription, I must cancel using the standard cancellation steps offered through the app store. To cancel a website subscription, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.